10,000 Grants to 30 Small Businesses Military Connected & People with Disabilities
Applications are now open for the FedEx ® Entrepreneur Fund
The FedEx ® Entrepreneur Fund, in collaboration with Hello Alice and the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN), will provide $10,000 grants to 30 small businesses owned by military-connected entrepreneurs and people with disabilities in the United States.
To be eligible, small businesses must be:
- Majority (51%+) owned and operated by entrepreneur(s) with disabilities OR
- Majority (51%+) owned and operated by military-connected entrepreneur(s) — includes military family members, military spouses, active duty, or veterans
Other eligibility criteria includes:
- Maximum of twenty-five (25) employees
- Annual gross revenues in 2021 of less than $7 million
- Demonstrated need for funding to support business and serve customers
Grant recipients will be eligible to receive an additional $5,000 unrestricted grant after completion of a post-grant report.
For a full list of eligibility criteria, please see the terms and conditions.
Use this as the “For More Information” Button