Legacy Trust Counsel INVITATION TO JOIN WEBINAR!
Legacy Trust Counsel INVITATION TO JOIN WEBINAR! Learn How Medicaid Estate Planning Can Protect Your Home & Life Savings
It’s a fact of life, we can’t control when an illness, accident, disability or death will occur.
Nor can we predict when we might face a crisis during our lives such as a divorce, lawsuit, bankruptcy, the need for nursing home care, or having a child who is diagnosed with special needs.
What we can do, however, is learn how to use simple legal strategies (like creating a will or trust) to help make our wishes known, keep peace in the family, safeguard our hard-earned nest-eggs and ensure that life is as easy as possible for our loved ones, no matter what happens.
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan…
…we are holding a FREE online webinar on April 27, 2023 that will help you start the process or learn how to bring your older plan up to date. Here are the details:
First you must register at http://www.legacylawlive.com. The zoom log in information will be sent to you once you register.
WHEN: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM
In less than 60 minutes, virtual webinar attendees will learn:
• Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantage and disadvantages of both.
• How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
• All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process when you’re gone.
• If you will you owe estate taxes. Learn how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
• How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so that you are able to stay as independent as possible and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
• Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
• Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
• How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
• How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $6,000 monthly.
• How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibly for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Every attendee will receive $250 OFF a Family Wealth Plan, should you decide now is the time to set up your planning. Attendees will also have the option to book a private 2-hour consultation with Elena ($750 value) FREE of charge!
One final thought: Remember that estate planning isn’t for YOU, it’s for your LOVED ONES. Legacy Trust Counsel is here to help you wherever you are on your journey.
Where? Live Online via Zoom
When? Thursday, April 27, 2023 @ 6:00 PM EST
How Do I Register? Click Here: http://www.LegacyLawLive.com