Grants of Up to $10,000 Small Businesses Owned by BIPOC Offered by Comcast RISE
Recently, small businesses have been dealing with the ongoing impact of the pandemic, social unrest, and environmental events. Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC)-owned small businesses have been some of the hardest hit.
- Consultation: Recipients will receive general business and marketing consulting providing insights on how to grow their businesses
- Media: Recipients will receive a linear TV media schedule, over a 90-day period from Effectv
- Creative Production: Recipients will receive turnkey 30-second TV commercial production for their businesses
- Technology Makeover: Recipients will receive computer equipment and Internet, voice, and cybersecurity services for up to a 12-month period to support business recovery while implementing other Comcast small business initiatives, provided by Comcast Business
- Possible cash grants to be announced soon